Friday, March 24, 2006

WEDDING DAY
MARCH 11, 2006

That's my new bride and I during our first dance. Unlike many grooms (as I have been told) I took a more of a management / coordinator roll in our wedding ceremony and reception. The wedding went off as well as one would expect. The day of the wedding my new Bride and I were dog tired.

After we parted from family and friends – My wife and I spent the night at St Regis Hotel San Francisco before we took off to Hawaii for our Honeymoon. I did a little work / inspection of this building early on during its construction. It took 5 years to complete this 42 stories with the first 22 (we stayed on the 13th floor) being hotel and the remaining being condominiums.

Needless to say St Regis' 5 star staff set us up with champagne, chocolates, and number of other complementary items we were too tired or preoccupied to use.

(No long stories just information)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home